But wait, what exactly is that smell filling the air?
You guessed it – pumpkin! This favorite flavor is practically everywhere, and for good reason: it’s delicious! So to keep with the fun foodie atmosphere of the fall season, here’s our pick for the perfect pumpkin-y dessert.
Pumpkin Spice Cookies
Ingredients (for approx. 3 dozen cookies)
• 1/2 Cup Butter (Sweet Cream Salted)
• 1 Cup Sugar
• 2 Eggs
• 1 Cup Canned Pumpkin
• 2 Cups Flour
• 4 tsp. Baking Powder
• 1 tsp. Salt
• 2 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
• 1/2 tsp. Nutmeg
• 1/4 tsp. Ginger
• 1 Cup Chopped Walnuts or Pecans (optional)
1. In a mixer, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add eggs and pumpkin and mix well.
3. Sift flour, baking powder, salt and spices together and fold into cookie batter. Mix until well blended. Add nuts if you like.
4. Drop a spoonful of the cookie batter onto a cookie sheet.
5. Bake in a 350-degree oven for approximately 15 minutes.
P.S. If you want, you can even add cream cheese and more pumpkin spice on top!
If you follow this recipe this October, your apartment will smell wonderful and your family won’t be able to get enough of these delicious cookies!
What other perfect pumpkin recipes do you love to make during the month of October? Let us know in the comments section!